We enable strong connections between our member representatives and CMK Businesses by:
• Bringing many groups and individuals together around common agendas;
- Engage in discussions with other members' who are experiencing the same issues
- Having opportunities to input into key discussions .i.e. changes to parking, strategy and policy changes within CMK
- Co-ordinate membership discussions and create pro-active blogs around common themes.
• Helping our members' to navigate through the complexities of the city centre and its many organisations;
- Creating connections
- Enabling an understanding of the key businesses.
• Creating opportunities for our members' to market and promote themselves
- Through your membership you can directly promote your business using our website, we have enabled stronger and faster links between members' with the creation of a 'connect' option
- MKCCM Receptions - an opportunity for you to promote your business and meet other members'.
Oops - the page you've selected is for MKCCM Members only.
Not an MKCCM Member? Join MKCCM and discover how our knowledge bank, marketing, communications and problem solving can help your business and employees. Please contact us on 01908 395010 to find out more.